Rules of the Award:
- List Five Current Obsessions
- Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs
- ON your post receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
- When you post your winners, link it back to them as well.
- Don't forget to let your winners know they won an award by leaving a comment on their blog.
Allrighty, so ... five current obsessions, hmmm....
- Obsession One: Reading. I've been reading too much lately. Until 2 or 3 in the morning.
- Obsession Two: Travelling. I'm getting itchy feet. I actually have a notebook where I'm keeping notes on the places I plan to go to. Need ... to ... travel.
- Obsession Three: Nutella. I haven't had Nutella for months. In fact, I don't think I even like Nutella in real life, but because it's Ramadan and I'm fasting, I keep daydreaming about it.
- Obsession Four: Yet again, because I'm fasting right now, I'm imagining a tall glass of home-made lemon iced tea with seven (yes seven) ice cubes. Yes it's an obsession and yes it's killing me.
- Obsession Five: Discovering cool blogs. It has become an obsession. I'm so impressed with all the freakin' fabulous blogs out there, especially the ones about Oman.
(1) Shahrazad , not because she tagged me, and not because she's my friend, but because she's the best 'writer' among all the Omani English bloggers I follow. (and yes, I follow many blogs)
(2) Muawia Al Rawahi: http://www.almuhathwin.com/ .. The one I follow is in Arabic but he also has an English one; not as good as the Arabic one though. I know it seems weird, but that guy has a unique sense of humor. I actually found myself laughing out loud at his August 25th post. However, don't attack me here; I don't agree with some of what he says, but I'm not denying the fact that he's an excellent writer.
(3) Organica: http://organicmuslimah.blogspot.com/ ... again, an excellent writer with a great sense of humour. I follow her blog on an almost-daily basis because we share many of the same interests.
(4) Muscat Confidential: the one and only Muscat Confidential! http://muscatconfidential.blogspot.com/ .. We seem to think along the same lines.
I'm going to stick with 4 for the moment. Listen, I follow around 25 blogs on a regular basis. They're all great (because I don't read crappy blogs), so it's pretty hard to pick. I'm more attracted to blogs that are updated every day/couple of days. Impatient soul.