Monday, September 5, 2011

A Little Somethin on the Side

Forgive me. This is in no way related to Salalah or life in Dhofar. I came across this video just now. Apparently it was only uploaded a few hours ago and I'm viewer number 28. It will become an Omani YouTube sensation I'm sure. In the meantime, this had me on the floor laughing. If you're not familiar with Rebecca Black's song "Friday" (voted the worst video/song of all time - but surprisingly enough it became a HUGE YouTube sensation). Watch it BEFORE you watch the Omani parody of the song. Original song is here. Omani HILARIOUS parody here. Azzan & Moe, you guys rock! Dhofari Gucci is now officially a fan. I tip my Qamboo3a to you in appreciation :)

4 comments:

  1. I did not know the original song (which BTW is crap) but the parody is genius! I am watching all their other videos and recommend "The Chase".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of it is the SUBTITLES!! Lol

    Everybody's Russian! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's pretty impressive! & entertaining, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I haven't come across this blog before! We are honored to have you blog about our video! :D

    ReplyDelete