Today I am thankful for the following:
- The Peaceful country that I call home
- Our beloved Sultan
- The freedom to work, drive, travel, and be who I am.
- The ability to learn something new everyday
- Feeling safe and secure wherever I am in Oman
- My family/ My Tribe
- My friends and neighbors
- All the amazing Omanis I have met through this blog over the past few months.
- I am thankful for the small pleasures that Salalah has to offer like chilled coconuts on the side of the road or the beautiful Indian Ocean and the untouched beaches 1 minute away from my house.
- I am thankful for the banana plantations, the camels, the bedouins, the mountain people, the fishermen, the hyenas, the internet, the roads, the schools, electricity, clean water, my warm bed, my cute black car, my phone, my books, paper, pencils, grass, frankincense, rocks, turbans, abayas, clock towers, honey, tribes, colors, the cheesecake at the Hilton, my blog, and last but not least I am thankful for coffee.
- I am thankful for the Life that I am Living and all that is to come.
Have a great day everyone!