Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Father of the Tail
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Marriage vs. Love
Monday, November 23, 2009
Competition On The Horizon
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Oman's 39th National Day!
Today I am thankful for the following:
- The Peaceful country that I call home
- Our beloved Sultan
- The freedom to work, drive, travel, and be who I am.
- The ability to learn something new everyday
- Feeling safe and secure wherever I am in Oman
- My family/ My Tribe
- My friends and neighbors
- All the amazing Omanis I have met through this blog over the past few months.
- I am thankful for the small pleasures that Salalah has to offer like chilled coconuts on the side of the road or the beautiful Indian Ocean and the untouched beaches 1 minute away from my house.
- I am thankful for the banana plantations, the camels, the bedouins, the mountain people, the fishermen, the hyenas, the internet, the roads, the schools, electricity, clean water, my warm bed, my cute black car, my phone, my books, paper, pencils, grass, frankincense, rocks, turbans, abayas, clock towers, honey, tribes, colors, the cheesecake at the Hilton, my blog, and last but not least I am thankful for coffee.
- I am thankful for the Life that I am Living and all that is to come.
Have a great day everyone!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Fear Not for I am Right Here!
(5) Lots of people I know are preparing for Hajj, the journey of a lifetime. I don't want to say I'm jealous (ehem.. Shahrazad), but I am! I can't wait for the day when I'll be able to go. I hope to go with a husband if and when I ever find one. haha..
(6) Does anyone have any idea how long the National Day holiday will be and when Eid holiday will be and whether they'll be merged into one nine-day holiday like last Eid? I'm craving a holiday. C.R.A.V.I.N.G.
Ok, enough blogging for today. I'm having a super-exhausting month at work and have no time for sleeping and eating, let alone blogging. I'm brainstorming posts on spirituality, life, travel, etc, .. season for deep-thinking. I've been writing in my journal almost everyday. Cheers