Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Subway in Salalah

That's right, folks. Subway is finally coming to Salalah. They've been preparing the location for MONTHS and MONTHS at Istqerar Hypermarket on the 3rd floor in the food court, but rumor has it that we should be expecting the grand opening sometime this month.
.
You'll be happy to know that Salalah isn't obsessed with fast food chains. We've had one Pizza Hut for about 10-15 years, and one KFC. That's it. In a town of 150,000 people, that's pretty good.

6 comments:

  1. Visit http://www.MyOmanInfo.com --- Oman's Leading Information Website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I hope that the rumours will turn out to be true!!!

    I hate fast food chains, but I LOVE Subway :) If there HAS to be fast food, I vote for the delicious Subway sandwiches!

    My patience has been wearing thin ... I was actually considering paying 60 OMR for a roundtrip ticket Salalah-Muscat in the same day, just so I could have Subway for lunch. Ridiculous, isn't it? That's what homesickness can do to you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, Subway is the best western sandwich place in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx 4 the news.. i was waiting since ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. wud luv it.. thank u for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete